Table Of Contents
➊ Cover story, Hawaii’s John Hook (@john_hook) is known for having one of the most fun-loving personalities around with an ingenious knack for photography. From his incredible double exposure work to his slow shutter water photography, see what inspires the ever-smiling, spunky, “Funtographer of Our Times”. Cover shot; A one-of-a-kind, night time, long exposure, no-photoshop, of surfer Luluhia “Babe” Kane (@luluhia_babe).
➋ Inner stories: The eclectic artful pursuit featuring hot rods, punk rock, surfing, and paint brushes by California’s Brian Bent (@brian_bent). Captured by the talented 35mm film photography Titus Haug (@titus_anthony), written by Mara Pyzel (@marapyzel), and layout designed by graphic designer Kelly S. Lemar (@kslemar).
➌ Brian Bielmann (@brianbielmann) has a trained eye for capturing surfing’s iconic moments and an ear for the classics when it comes to the best of 20th century music. Rounding up some of surfing’s heavyweights for a twist away from his original surf masterpieces to capture a different kind of tune.
➍ Sierra (@sierralerback) and Zye (@zyenorris) Norris come from opposite’s side of the world whose love for surfing has brought the stylish couple together in the Disneyland of waves to frolic in the empty lineups and score a trip of the couple’s lifetime. Photography by Keoki Saguibo (@photokeoki).
➎ Special Features, “In Between Seconds”, a photo gallery meant to inspire from the original works of surfing’s finest image creators (@shane__grace, @brooklynhawaii, @harrisonamark, @tannerolthoff, @benosbornephoto, @d_peto).
Lost Not Found Magazine is published 2-3 times per year with an emphasis on surfing's talented individuals and creatives with stories spanning the globe. We solely rely on the support of our community, readers, and sponsors. If you enjoy the vibe of the magazine, help and support us by subscribing.
How our subscription plans work: We publish 2-3 issues per year. About 30 days prior to shipping each new issue we will automatically charge your account (We use Stripe for this payment method and account information for the highest level of security. None of your payment information is stored on our servers). You can cancel your subscription at any time.
* Automatically receive every new issue (3x per year).
* You are charged about a month before the next release.
* Renews automatically, cancel any time.
* Subscription starts with the current issue.
* Free Worldwide Shipping!
* Annual Subscription Plan - (3x/year - $19.95/issue) These plans will help us with the continued support from our readers to cover our printing and operational costs.
* Annual Supporter Subscription (3x/year - $34.95/issue). You're paying a little extra more per issue because you believe in building our community together.
* Annual Patron Subscription (3x/year - $94.95/issue) Your donation and extra support means the world to us ! Comes with 2 issues, perfect for your office.
Format: 84 page perfect bound publication.
Stock: We print on Condat Perigord made from wood-free, biodegradable, FSC-certified materials. It is an elemental chlorine free (ECF) and acid free paper with an ISO14001 certification. We are also using ink made from renewable raw materials.
Size: 8.5" x 11" (215.9mm x 279.4mm)
Delivery: Germany: 1-3 days, Europe: 3-10 days, North Americas, Asia-Pacific: 8-15 days, Rest of World: 3-4 weeks. *All days are in business days*
* NOTICE - Due to COVID-19 we are experiencing delays in shipping times worldwide. Please allow for an additional 2-4 weeks to the shipping times mentioned above. We apologize for this delay and wish we could get them to you quicker! Everyone please be safe!
Shipping Costs: Due to COVID-19 shipping varies Worldwide.
Shipping Note: Please be sure to include your house/apartment/building numbers to be sure it reaches the correct address. Thank you!
A BIG special THANK YOU to our sponsors and subscribers!
|Thomas Surfboards (@thomassurfboards, www.thomassurfboards.com)|
|Treehouse (@treehousehawaii, https://treehouse-shop-com.myshopify.com/|
|Lost Not Found Co. (@lostnotfoundco, www.lostnotfound.com)|